You want to know something? I really like doing reviews of casinos like Royal Vegas. Why? Because Royal Vegas has been in this market (online) for about 15 years. That’s why I don’t need to spend time trying to convince you that this is a reliable casino and it won’t go away by misappropriating your deposits. This casino will not try to fool you. Instead, I can focus on more important things like what games they offer, their deposit bonuses and payment methods that you can use to top up your balance. This is the information you will find in our review below.
Get up to $1,200 in bonuses
Right now Royal Vegas is holding its campaign for new players. This is a deposit bonus which, if used in its entirety, can help you become richer by $1,200… absolutely free.
This is how it works:
- 1st Deposit – you get a 100% up to $250 bonus.
- 2nd Deposit – get a 25% up to $200 bonus.
- 3rd deposit – get a 50% up to $750 bonus.
If you want to get the full bonus, you will have to make your last two deposits within 7 days from your first deposit. This offer also comes with a 40x vager bonus. Remember, however, that if you play anything other than slots, the conditions may be different.
- Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards: 100%.
- Tabletop poker games and casino drunk: 20%
- Texas Hold’em bonus poker, siq bo, roulette, video poker, craps: 10%
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces video poker: 2%
- Happy Darts: 0%
Take, for example, a game like casino drunk. Due to the fact that here your bet counts as only 20% of your full bet, you will have to bet 5 times as much – or 200x of your bonus – to win back this promotion. Casinos use such handicaps to shift the odds in their favour (in games with a smaller margin).
So, this is their key offer. However, this casino has several other casinos. For example, they have a special program Refer-a-Friend. You can earn an extra 50 credits if you bring your friend to the casino. Your friend, in turn, will receive an additional 10 credits after registration and deposit.
This casino also has a loyalty system based on conditional points. You will earn such points every time you place a bet. This is how it will work in practice:
- Slots – 1 credit / 1 point
- Board games – 5 credits / 1 point
- Sik bo and roulette – 10 credits / 1 point
- Video poker, craps, baccarat and blackjack – 20 credits / 1 point
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces – 100 credits / 1 point
As soon as you accumulate 5,000 points, you can exchange them for money. The exchange rate will be $1 for every 1,000 points.